Sunday, August 29, 2010

High End (Six figure) Birdhouse


Good afternoon - it's Sunday - yes, my favorite day!  Today, I have for you a birdhouse (made from the SU milk carton die).  However, this is no ordinary birdhouse - it will be featured in the realtor's high end housing!  This newly constructed, beautifully blue sided birdhouse comes with stainless appliances, wood floors, fireplace, granite counter tops, and many more amenities, including a live-in blue bird!  Since the bird must stay with the beautiful home, you will need someone to constantly clean up the bird poop - minor detail!

Birdhouse recipe:  SU Bashful Blue CS, SU Brown CS, SU Pink Pirouette CS, Sage CS, SU Pacific Point CS and SU DP.  The bashful blue CS was run through the Big Shot using the Wild Dashes Texturz Plate.  I used an SU border punch on the roof (but I can't remember the name - sorry - Julie (my SU demonstrator)), and the SU Beautiful Butterfly embosslit; the bird was punched using the SU 2-step bird punch.  The gold string was Michael's.

It's a beautiful day here in Mt. Pulaski, IL - sunny and 89 degrees with just a little breeze. As I sit here in the office, I see a little ground squirrel (they are pests, but cute to watch). The little darling is carrying off pieces of my red mulch - he must be insulating his underground home for winter. I'm so glad I picked the right mulch for him to be comfy and warm this winter! Oh, he just went into stealth mode (a bird landed nearby). Aw come on guys, he or she (the bird) is in my mulch too. Off goes the ground squirrel with his little red treasure. I will have to end up buying more mulch before Fall is over.



Okay, I am going to finish up a sympathy card and head out to the pool for a float about!  Have a relaxing Sunday.  Later Gator!

1 comment:

  1. When is the Open House? I have several potential customers I can send your way. They are Cardinals that don't seem to have a home.

    Just kidding; the birdhouse is soooo tweet!
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!