Sunday, September 5, 2010

Little Blue/Pink Ghosts and the Dreaded Sock Monkey


Sunday - a day to rest and relax.  I bet the majority of people treat Sunday just like any other day, errands, grocery shopping, etc., etc.  When I was little, stores weren't open on Sundays.  Now I think the only thing not open are the car dealerships!

The card above certainly isn't scary - the images are cute - EXCEPT FOR THE DREADED SOCK MONKEY!  I hate sock monkeys - they totally creep me out - they are too similar to clowns - which I also hate.  Totally, totally creepy -- heebeegeebies!  Okay, now that I have that out of my system - I can move along to the card recipe:

Recipe:
Stamps:  The Pink Cat Studio - Scary Siblings - Digi
Paper:  SU Pacific Point, Pink, Whisper White; Basic Gray DP and SU DP
Ink:  Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake and Real Red
Accessories:  SU Blue Gem Brad; Prima Black Sparkly Flowers; Black Sparkly Eek - Michael's; and Ranger Blue, Gold and Icicle Stickles.

Today was wonderful outside - sunny and high in the 70's, but very windy.  I sat on my side porch on the swing and read the newspaper and part of a book.  Honey Pie (Jim) is outside piddling in one of the garages - he said he was going to wax the boat, but I'm pretty sure that won't get done until tomorrow.  He's out there right now chatting with one of our neighbors and they are both sitting on the back deck -- "wax on, wax off, wax on . . . ." The Karate Kid  (The original movie from back in the 80's with Ralph Macchio).  I wonder what happened to Ralph Macchio?

Well, that'll wrap it up for tonight.  Have a great Labor Day.  Later Gator.




1 comment:

  1. Gosh - the card is cute. I googled Ralph Macchio - he is married with two children and he writes and directs.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!