Sunday, October 3, 2010

QFTD29


This card was made for Holly, (SCS - KopyKat) as QFTD29.  Holly has a lovely gallery and this card was CASEd against Holly's card - except I changed the colors and used a different punch and put my sentiment inside the card.  Other than that, the stamp and layout is exactly as Holly's.  Oh, and I added a few stickles on some of the flowers - just a tiny bit for some sparkle.  I like how this card came out - and the colors work well together.

Card Recipe:

Stamps: SU Elements of Style
Paper:  Black and Pink CS from Michael's; Whisper White SU
Ink:  Tuxedo Black, Pretty in Pink and Always Artichoke
Accessories:  Pink misc. ribbon, SU punch, Stickles

I was just headed to bed and remembered that I uploaded my card to SCS, but hadn't uploaded it to my blog.  I started watching some episodes of The Glades on A&E.  I hadn't watched any of it all season, but they were running a marathon today and tonight.  So, I hit the record button to tape the rest and will eventually watch them.  I actually have a bunch of episodes of shows that I have recorded and haven't watched yet - I need to have just a TV day soon.  It was another nice day here in Central Illinois - sunny and a bit breezy.  I think it is suppose to dip down into the 30's tonight and since it is 43 degrees right now, I'm betting it will be nippy tonight.

Well, off to bed - so that's it for the blurb on the old blog.  Later Gator!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...luv the image xx Lizzy xx :)

    Thank you for popping over to my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one. It can be used with many sentiments.

    Your sis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!