Thursday, November 11, 2010

MMSC79


This is the other card I made last evening and it is for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 79 over at Priscilla's blog.  I followed the more ornate of the two sketches and came up with this card.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but I love those images.  The images are silhouettes and I added a bit of color to them as if the light picked up a bit of color.  I almost went with a blue background instead of black and blue images, but I changed my mind at the last minute.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Pixies - Stitchy Bear - digi
Ink:  What ink was used was from a Copic marker (B000)
Paper:  SU Whisper White CS; Michael's black CS; Black sparkle paper from Scrap Your Story
Accessories:  Nesties; Prima Silver Sparkle flowers; Sizzix die for the flourishes and SU gemstone brads

Second post today - so I won't blab on - you can read the post below for that.  Later Gator.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning with the black/white and silver combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! Those images are gorgeous! Wonderful card, Kathy!
    Hugs ands miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the hint of color on your images. Your sparkly flowers are gorgeous. Nicely done!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Denise
    MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well sis - you are amazing - your creativity and eye for beauty just continues to grow with each card you post. Love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a sweet card! Love the images and your choice of colors! Thanks so much for joining us with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and I hope you'll play along with us next week!
    Hugs, Darsie
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful kathy.
    love that black and white theme.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!