Monday, November 15, 2010

MMTPT120


Hugs and kisses to my family!

This card is going to a lady who is about to celebrate her 88th birthday - Evelyn.  Evelyn is the mother of one of our teapotters and SCSer, JDMOMMY (Anne).  Evelyn's hobbies are gardening (irises); Boston Red Sox; driving her big green Cadillac, card making, etc.  I hope she gets a boat load of cards for her birthday.  I put a few little goodies in the envelope with her card, a Boston Red Sox logo and some ribbon to use on her cards. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Unknown
Paper:  Unknown
[I know, you're saying - "what do you know."
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Purple ribbon; Ranger Stickles

My sis and I went to card club tonight and, as usual, had a lot of fun.  We made 3 different Christmas cards - one of those being a gift card holder.  I will be making more of those since that is the bulk of my gifts this year - gift cards.

Driving home, I travel quite a few country roads and the deer were out and about.  I had to come to a full stop on one of the roads, because a big buck (I counted 11 points) just stood in the road looking at me.  Shortly, 4 does came bouncing across the road and the traffic warden (Mr. Buck) finally strolled - not jumped or ran - strolled slowly across the road!  He wasn't nervous or jumpy at all - but he was gorgeous!

Well, that's it for the blurb on the old blog tonight!  Later Gator!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Iris flower. I believe there are fairies that live in them.
    Love ya bunches
    sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy this is so beautiful hun and going to a much deserve person! :) Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and leaving such kind words...you are so sweet! I am so glad you enjoy me sharing my copic combinations with you...it's so fun hearing people like seeing them! :) If you even have any questions on my card/coloring, please just ask...I'm more than happy to help out! I remember when I first got my Copics...after a day I was ready to get rid of them and now they are my prize possession! lol! So please ask any questions that you may have!
    Big Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card and the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evelyn is sure to be inspired with this iris! WOW. Fun to visit your blog Kathy.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this floewer is gorgeous kathy.
    I love the color you have used.
    very beautiful

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!