Tuesday, November 23, 2010

MMTPT121


A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE - ENJOY THE DAY!

This card is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday #121.  This week the destination station is London, Ohio.  The recipient of the cards owns and operates a Victorian tea house, but has been unable to have many tea parties this year due to her health problems.  So, the teapotters are on a mission to send her well wishes and also a Happy Birthday.  I hope Brenda enjoys all the cards from the teapotters.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Digi Colored - Leigh Grady; SU sentiment
Paper:  Basic Gray Olivia; SU Whisper White; Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride
Ink:  Copics and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  SU Pop dots

Yesterday, the temperature was a record high of 74 in this area (and rain/thunderstorms) and by 10:00 p.m. last night it had dipped over 30 degrees.  The high today was in the low 40's which is much more seasonal.

Yesterday, I got one card made - but just barely.  I just had one of those days when all my ideas were bad.  I even checked some sketches and still nothing would come together.  But this afternoon, I got 2 cards made and the image for a third card ready -- everything just fell into place today - where yesterday it was like working a jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces.

Well, I may load up another card later tonight.  So, later gator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!