Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mojo Monday 165


Hugs and love to my family!

This is a card I made for the Mojo Monday 165 challenge.  It's my first time with this challenge, but I really liked the sketch this week and thought I'd just link my card.  I followed the sketch to a tee.  Originally, I made a wreath to put where the circle is, but my wreath ended up gihugic - so I had to put it aside and come up with something else for that part.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Digi colored Fred, She Said Cardinal
Ink:  Sentiment - Marina Mist
Paper:  Sparkly paper from Scrap Your Story; Whisper White and Not Quite Navy CS
Accessories:  SU Top Note die; Nesties circles; and Misc. ribbon

I will be back later today, I think, as I have a couple more cards to make for a few challenges, plus a couple of cards to write notes in and mail.

So, for now, Later Gator!


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!