Sunday, November 28, 2010

Two Cards




The first card (Batman) was for Dell's Dani's Musical Challenge 04 on SCS - for a little boy by the name of Benjamin who is very, very sick and undergoing treatments.  His 7th birthday is coming and Dani hoped we could send some cheer and smiles to Benjamin by sending him some cards.  His favorite character is Batman.  I'm mailing the card to little Benjamin tomorrow with happy birth and well wishes.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Clip art
Paper:  SU Baja Breeze CS and Seven Gypsies DP
Sentiment: Computer generated
Accessories:  SU pop dots

The second card today is just a simple Christmas card.  I love that ornament and thought it would be pretty hanging on a branch.  No reason for this card - just wanted to use the ornament, so I made another Christmas card for my stash.

I got a couple of cards finished today and another image colored and waiting to be used.
Gosh, it's kind of nice today - it's suppose to get up to about 50 and it's 47 right now. 

Well, I've got to run a couple of errands, so Later Gator!

3 comments:

  1. Batman was one of my favorite super heroes. I think Benjamin will enjoy his card.

    Your Christmas card is very pretty -the ornament is lovely.

    You do good work sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are two lovely cards kathy.
    benjamin will love that card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Batman card. I know Benjamin will be delighted with this card. Love the colors and the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!