Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One Stitch At A Time #75


This card is for the One Stitch At A Time challenge 75 - which this week - is anything goes.  I used two images from Stitchy Bear Stamps - Steampunk Sally is by Stitchy Stamps and the cog and chain frame is from Delicious Doodles.  I'm not sure what attracts me to Steampunk - as the Victoria era isn't my favorite piece of history, but I was always drawn to science fiction - even as a youngster, i.e., Jules Verne was awesome.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  Steampunk Sally:  Stitchy Stamps at Stitchy Bear and the Cog and Chain Frame from Delicious Doodles at Stitchy Bear
Paper:  Simply Steampunk DP from Crafty Chaos, Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics: Skin:  E000, 00, 21 and R21; Hat:  BG 93, 96, 99 and 72 and YR24 (clock on hat); Slip:  BG0000, 000, 01; Shoes:  BG72; Cogs and wheels: Yr23 and 24; Hair: YR30, 31, Y21 and E51)
Accessories:  Wild Orchid Roses and 1-1/4" washer

I know some of you out there may not like the steampunk art, but thanks for looking anyway!  Later Gator!


3 comments:

  1. well this is gorgeous kathy.
    I love that image and I love science fiction to I love it.
    beautiful paper and the chain frame and cog I like that to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, WOW, that's all I can say, she is da bomb with blonde hair, I never imagined that..thank you so much for sharing her with us at OSAAT - she really really rocks and so do you !!!

    stitch
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think she is as cute as can be. Fabulous coloring, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!