Saturday, August 13, 2011

Queen for the Day #73 - Jenna Barber


The new queen for this week is Jenna Barber, who like her sweet mother-in-law, Karen Barber, has an awesome gallery - Jenna learned from the best!  I chose to CASE a card from Jenna's gallery using the same image and exact same layout, but I changed the colors and made 3 layers of sails, popping them up, and colored them green with Copics.  It will be a good masculine card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Sail Away
Paper:  Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Sails: G03, 05 and 07 and a Copics Black Spica glitter pen for the boat and a Copics Aqua Spica glitter pen for the waves
Accessories:  Green/white twine; Sizzix EF; SU pop dots and unknown yellow glitter brads

Okay, going back outside before the storm arrives - if it arrives - need to power wash my porch and pool deck.

So, happy week-end.  Later gator!



4 comments:

  1. beautiful image and card kathy.
    this did not need no more.


    thank you for all the lovely comments you give on my blog and also on splitcoast your the only one on splitcoast most of the time.
    thank you.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card, I like how you popped up the sails. This makes me want to be at the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design, embellishments and papers you used! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!