Thursday, September 15, 2011

MMSC121 and TSC0916


This card is for two challenges:  Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 11 and TSC0916 on SCS.  Midnight Madness is a sketch and TSC0916 is a challenge given by Brat cards to make something involving the sky.  I chose to make a snowstorm viewed from a window - you can see the sky and snow - so I think that works for the challenge.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Christmas Window digi - Stamping Boutique
Paper:  Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Candle: R85, 83 and 81; Candle holder: YR23, 21 and 20; Holly Leaves:  YG07, 05 and 03; Candle flame:  YR61, 31; Candlelight: SU So Safron)
Accessories: SU label punches and pop dots

Thanks for taking a peek and stopping by.

Later gator.

P.S.  One more upload for Mo's and CCEE.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty colors and neat take on sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge Hope to see you joining us again next week too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful done kathy, great and lovely colours.
    great idea with the window.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - love the image and those pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! This is very pretty. I love the way you have colored the image, it's so cozy and life like; well done!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
    Hugs Guro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, this is just stunning! I love how you designed your candle in the window and such beautiful colors! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we appreciate all your support and I love seeing your creations!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, I sort of got stuck on your Hubba-hubba photos on your blog...sorry! LOL Your card is delightful and soon enough it will be that time of year again! Lovely embossing on your Christmas card, pretty coloring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Kathy,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!