Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mo's DP2 #102


Meet Bat Cat - another cute digi from Mo's DP2 shop.  The challenge this week is to use a "furry friend."  This is one of the first images I ever purchased from Mo's shop and, now, my list of Mo's digis in my directory is quite large - her images are adorable and addictive!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Bat Cat digi - Mo's DP2 Shop
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Matilda DP (love, love this paper for Halloween); Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Mask:  BG32, 11, 10, 000; Kitty: C5, 3, 1, 00, R30, 31; Eyes of Kitty:  YG07; Pumpkins:  YR15, 12, 00 and Y28
Accessories:  SU Scalloped ribbon - Pool Party; Nesties scalloped circle dies

Feeling better today - not quite so tired.  The doctor was right - he said by this week-end I would begin feeling more like myself (wait, is that bad or good - I have to think about that one - LOL)!

I think I will have one more upload this evening. Actually, the card is done, but then I took the pictures of it - and noticed that Bethlehem is headed up the hill - instead of sitting even in the cove - OVERS!!

Okay - later gator!


5 comments:

  1. Love this cat, think I need to add him to my collection he is just purrrrfect for Halloween. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love this cutie cat by Mo! Thanks for joining us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) If you haven’t already done so, I have some blog candy up if you’d like to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable! Love the non-traditional colors! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooo he is very cute kathy, wonderful halloween card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

    LG Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!