Tuesday, September 13, 2011

There's Magic in the Air 09-12-2011 Challenge


The challenge at There's Magic in the Air this week is to make a card that isn't round or square.  I love this pretty little image from Paper Cupcakes called Autumn Splendor - although the blending in my pumpkin isn't the best on the right side - didn't catch it when I was coloring it - oh, well - I didn't have the time to redo it - so it is what it is.  NOTE:  You should go and check out the awesome images at Paper Cupcakes - and drop in for a challenge!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Autumn Splendor digi - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  Spice Cake DP - SU; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Pumpkin:  YR18, 15, 12 and 01; Vines:  YG07, 05 and 0 3; Stem:  E35, 31; Sunflower:  YR24, 23,21 and 20 and leaves on sunflower - YG07, 05 and 03; Ground:  E43, 41 and Bird:  BG 13, 11)
Accessories:  SU scalloped ribbon and nesties square die

Had a rush around and hurry up kinda day today.  My DH and I had to run down to Scott AFB to pick up something my DH ordered; drive back and run errands in Lincoln and then DH had to meet one of his friends to go fishing to try out a new pond; then DH back home and out to dinner.  I feel like I've been in a revolving door all day!

Another wonderful day here in Central Illinois - high in the low 80's and not much humidity. 

Will be off to visit a friend down in Southern Illinois this week-end.  In fact, a friend from Pennsylvania is also flying in for a visit down South - it will be a fun week-end.  My sweet DH will be alone with our two fur babies - roughing it - ordering take-out and napping!

That's it for the blurb on the blog for now - so, later gator!


4 comments:

  1. Kathy, you have colored this superbly, my friend. I like that image, I will have to try that one.
    Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, for joining us in the Paper Cupcakes-There's Magic in the Air challenge. Always good to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this model off card kathy, and that paper on it is beautiful also the image.
    your colouring is great.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet digi and beautifly colourd, thanks playing along with There's Magic In The Air this week
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!