Friday, November 25, 2011

CCEE 1147


The challenge at CCEE this week is to make a 1 layer card.  Until I loaded my card, I didn't notice the sentiment is just a tad crooked.  I even used my stamp alignment tool - geez!  I am so not good at one layer (CAS) cards.  If I had put the sentiment on a different piece of paper, I could have moved it and fixed it.  Oh well . . .

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Winter Church, Stampers Best; Impression Obsession All is Calm sentiment
Paper:  SU CS - Not Quite Navy
Ink:  SU White

Thanks for having a look and hope everyone celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday - enjoyed their time with families and friends.  Later gator!


1 comment:

  1. simply beautiful kathy.
    hope you had a great time with your family, we don't do thanksgiving in holland.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!