Sunday, November 20, 2011

I'm On An Embossing Frenzy - CCEE 1146


Happy Birthday (on 11-21-2011) to my handsome and sweet son, Chad (my baby Chad)!  I love you!!

Okay, I'll admit it - I've been on an embossing frenzy lately!  I've decided that I am going to do a bunch of embossed Christmas cards for the holidays - they look simple and pretty - so, now I'm on a mission to do several!

Card Recipe: (Easy Peasy)

Stamp:  Season's Greetings - Inkadinkado
Paper:  Ivory CS; Gold Mirror CS - Stamper's Best
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Heat Gun; Nesties rectangle dies (2); Whimsy snowflake die (inside card); Ranger gold embossing powder


4 comments:

  1. elegant christmas card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card Kathy. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, your card is so beautiful. I love the gold mirror paper. Thanks so much for joining us in the CCEE Stampers challenge. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!