Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mo's DP2 Challenge #107 and CCEE1144


The challenge at Mo's this week is to make a "thank you" card or a Happy Thanksgiving" card.  As I needed another Thanksgiving card - I went with that theme this week.  At CCEE1144 - we are to use 4 embellishments - so, I used a Prima metal flower above the image, the Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die; 2 SU punches for the sentiment; and 3 pearls on the side of the image frame.  I also used Nesties circle dies - but they were for the matting.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Charity digi - Mo's DP2 shop; SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Lost and Found - My Mind's Eye - Union Square DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Shoes/Dress: C7, 5, 3, 1; Apron/Stockings: W5, 3, 1; Shadow on hat/collar/cuffs: BG000, 0000; Hair: E55, 53 and 50; Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21 and 30; Basket and Vegetables: E15, 13 and 11; YR32, 31, 24, 21, 16, 14 and 12; YG02, 01, 00; Y38, 35, 32, 00; R27, 24; G85, 82, 24, 21
Accessories:  Nesties Circle dies; Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish die; Kaisercraft champagne pearls; Prima metal flower; SU label punches (2)

Thanks for dropping by and leaving your comments - it is very much appreciated!  Later gator!


11 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! What a fabulous card!! I love this Mo image...one I don't have...YET! And oh, my, that scroll leaf die is gorgeous...must go shopping!! hehehe!! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow wow wow kathgy. this is just adorable. i looooove that scroll-is it a die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kathy! I love the band of black and white stripes behind the image, and the pearls and swirls are so pretty! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy! What beautiful coloring and I do love the design of this card! Well done. :-) I’m so glad you could play with us this week at Mo’s!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Thanksgiving card, Kathy! I love the striped background and your beautiful flourishes with this sweet image. I'm so glad you were able to play in our CCEE challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the image and the great coloring. Awesome papers. Thanks, for joining us in the CCEE stampers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow kathy very beautiful card and a fabulous image.
    i love your coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful design...love the flourished leaves/vines......thankks for playing with the CCEE'ers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Kathy! Love this image and you shoiwcased it beautifully!
    Thanks for playing along at Mo's! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet and charming!! Love the colors and the musical bg!! Thanks so much for joining our CCEE Stampers Challenge this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!