Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Squigglefly 124 Challenge


Marlene's team is giving the challenge at Squigglefly (124) this week - and it is to make a birthday card.  AND, IT'S MARLENE'S BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH - SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - MARLENE - AND MANY, MANY MORE!!!!  I used an image by Lynn Stansberry for Squigglefly titled "Smile Pretty."  I'm pretty sure this dapper and grand old gentleman has had many, many happy birthdays and, the way he is winking, he has had some pretty spiffy birthdays - no telling his stories either! 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Smile Pretty digi by Lynn Stansberry for Squigglefly
Paper: My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found - Union Square DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Hat:  E35, 35, 33; Jacket: E25, 23, 21 and 00; Skin: E11, 11, 000; Hair: W3, 1; Ascot: B95, 93
Accessories:  Nesties Label Three die; SU 2 - label punches; Brown/White Twine

Thanks for stopping by and later gator!!


5 comments:

  1. Faces can be hard to color. Well done Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the image. Your description of the birthdsy boy made me giggle. Fab coloring, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy- What a great combination of images and elements! Loive it! Thanks for joining the Squigglefly Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful card kathy and great coloring.
    the image fits perfect with that paper.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy I love this! Very wonderful coloring and I love the background the twine. Thanks for playing in our challenge at Squigglefly this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!