Friday, December 9, 2011

CCEE1149 and TSC1209


This card is for two challenges:  CCEE1149 (to use chipboard on your card) (I used a chipboard snowflake sponged to red) and TSC1209 on SCS is to make a Christmas card with sparklies and bling.  Behind the image panel is red glitter paper - not showing well.  The red dots are glitter and there are red gemstones on the tree.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  House Mouse - Happy Hoppers Carrot Christmas Tree
Paper:  SU Christmas DP (name not known); Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS and Red Glitter Paper
Ink:  Copics:  Bunnies:  W5, 3, 1, E53, 51 and 50 and R30
Carrots:  YR04, 02; Tree:  G07, 02 and E37; Base: B32, 11
Accessories:  Red self-adhesive gemstones from Memory Box; Chipboard snowflake - Maya Road; Gem on snowflake - SU; Red/white; Green/white twine

I'm going to a Christmas party tonight with my sister-in-law at her church - so, I need to finish up here before I get ready.

So, thanks for popping by and later gator!


3 comments:

  1. what a sweet card and beautiful kathy.
    hope you had a lott of fun.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Kathy, girl. I love the dotted paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this image is just the sweetest.....and a great layout as well....thanks for playing with the CCEE LAST week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!