Sunday, December 18, 2011

FS254 on SCS


The Featured Stamper this week on SCS is bonnierose.  Bonnie has a wonderful gallery and I hope she enjoys her week of cards from the other stampers.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Verses Stamp - Irish Blessing
Paper:  SU DP; SU CS
Ink:  SU Early Espresso for sentiment; Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink for edges of CS
Accessories:  Nesties Mega Rectangle Deckles die; Queen & Co. Nightfall self-adhesive gems; Really Reasonable Ribbon lace

Thanks for having a look.  Later Gator!



5 comments:

  1. just a lovely card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now what a precious sentiment Kathy. Love that about the butterfly.

    For my sponging....I find I get best effects using Tim Holtz Distress Inks and The Tim Holtz Blender Tool. Swirl off the page first on scrap paper then swirl in circular motion on your page adding richer color by layering (repeating the over steps until desired color is reached)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is such a pretty card. I love the verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Kathy. I love the bit of lace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I love the vintage feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!