Saturday, January 21, 2012

CCEE1203


Frances gave the challenge this week at CCEE Stampers - and it certainly turned out to be quite fun.  This is the Year of the Dragon according to the Chinese calendar - and Frances posted a site so that we could all find out what our sign is according to our birth date.  My sssssign isssss a ssssssnake (but,it did list some nice and not so flattering traits about my snake).  But, since I don't have a snake image, I do have this awesome dragon and fun sentiment.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Dragon and Sentiment from Rubbernecker
Paper:  Unknown DP (sorry); MFP 140 lb. white; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Dragon:  YR18, 16, 14, 12, 01 and R27; Fire Puffs: Y04, 02, 00

I always appreciate your visits!  Later gator!


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Kathy. I like the hilarious sentiment. Happy that you were able to play with the CCEE Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sentiment is awesome! LOL! Great dragon image. Cool card. Thanks for playing with the CCEE stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great looking card kathy, very beautiful image and coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!