Monday, January 9, 2012

Featured Stamper 257 on SCS


I fell in love with this stamp set called Pussy Willows which was released last month by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. - it's a large and versatile set!  Mark's Finest stamps leave wonderful and clear images.  I have used some clear stamps that are horrid - but Mark's Finest leave clear impressions each and every time and they clean up perfectly.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Pussy Willows by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  My  Mind's Eye Paris & Co. DP; Mark's Finest Papers 140 lb. white
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Brown pearls

Thanks for dropping by - later gator!!


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Kathy. Love love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty, love that blue bird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful image and card kathy.
    your papers are great to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. The little bird is pretty and I love pussy willows.I like how you turned the oval die. I agree about MFP they have stamps that leave a beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card Kathy!! I can see why you fell in love with the image. The bird is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!