Thursday, March 29, 2012

CCEE CHALLENGE 1213 - 03-29-2012


Jo has been giving the challenges this month - and this week she indicated to do a card centered around a new home/apartment.  I found this image on AOL.  It was actually a free, pre-colored digi, but somewhat washed out.  So, I recolored it and brightened it up a bit and I think it worked out fine - sort of a homey, cottage look!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Free pre-colored digi from AOL; sentiment - computer
Paper:  SU CS
Ink:  Copics - Recolored image to brighten
Accessories:  Nesties lattice die; Bo Bunny pearls

Drop by the CCEE Challenge blog and check out the cards of the other design team members - they are a very, very talented group of ladies.  In fact, why not make a card and link it up on the CCEE challenge blog?!

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


10 comments:

  1. I really feel as if I'm entering Kathyville with this cute, adorable cottage. I wanted a peek inside so I enlarged and found a cute kitty looking back at me...what a surprise. LOL

    Great job with the challenge, Kathy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great look - I love that Gothic shaped door and the vines growing round the door - and the cosy warmth of the inside scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How welcoming this card is with its open door! Great punching around, love the coloring, GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea to get the cute digi image, Kathy! A very warm, welcoming scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful kathy. looks like a great house.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very inviting. I love the open door and the beautiful flowers growing around the windows and doors. Very nicely done.

    Hurry up and win the lottery, buy the house in my neighborhood so I can send my card to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a welcoming design....would like to enter and sit a spell....fabulous for a new house/apt. card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!