Saturday, March 17, 2012

Forgot to add this sneak peek to my blog


I don't know where my head has been lately, but it's certainly not on my shoulders!  I thought I had set this for a pre-post - but, once again, that's what I get for thinking!  This beautiful image is titled I'm Missing You by artist Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly!  Doesn't this sweet image just pull at your heartstrings!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  I'm Missing You by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly
Paper:  Baby Steps DP by Simple Stories and MFP CS; ;MFP 140 lb.white
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Brown/White Twine; Chocolate Pearls
Technique:  BG - Saran Wrap

This beautiful image, along with several others have been released today at Squigglefly's shop, so grab a cuppa something and sit down and just browse all the awesome images!!  Also, remember each Monday is a new challenge - so, check it out each Monday on Squigglefly's challenge blog, make a card - and you could win a prize!!

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


1 comment:

  1. yeeeeeeeeees a cat stamp this a beauty kathy great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!