Friday, March 23, 2012

QFTD105 and TSC0323


This card is for two challenges - QFTD105 on SCS and TSC0323 on SCS.  The new QFTD is Korin (sweetnsassystamps) and I CASEd one of her cards (and this stamp was purchased from her store also).  The TSC0323 challenge was given by my sweet friend, Shirley (wannabecre8tive on SCS) to use More Mustard, Real Red and Pink (or something similar) and follow SCS sketch 358.  So, this is what I came up with and I really sort of like this card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Tulips by Sweet N Sassy Stamps
Paper:  Bo Bunny Ambrosia DP; MFP 140 lb.white
Ink:  Copics:  RV63, Y11; YG25, 23, 21
Accessories:  Oval and Scalloped Oval Nesties dies

Thanks for stopping by - and I always appreciate your comments!!  Later gator!


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!