Monday, April 9, 2012

New Monday Squigglefly Challenge


Today is a new challenge at Squigglefly - and this week it is handed down by Holley's Hobbyists - and they are giving you three options:  Make a card with something punny; or a card with fruit in the image, embellishments, etc. or use the color scheme orange and yellow - just pick 1 of the 3 options and go for it!  Hop over and take a look at the wonderful cards by Holley's Hobbyists - all very talented ladies!  I went with the option that has fruit and the option to use orange/yellow.  Also, check out the images at the on-line shop - there are tons and tons of wonderful images!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Sweet Lemonade by Chesney Young
Paper:  Basic Grey Picadilly DP; MFP 140 lb. white
Ink:  Copics:  Y18, 08, 06, 04,02, 00, E41; BG0000
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Floral Ovals Dies; Orange/White Twine; Pop Dots

REMINDER:  Check out the One A Day in May sale - what fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by - later-gator!



10 comments:

  1. Gosh Kathy this is colored so well it makes me want a glass of lemonade right now! I love the papers you used too! Really fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Kathy! I am so proud to see someone finally show me some fruit theme stuff!! It's so beautiful. I hope this inspires more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your composition Kathy! I'll use the floral/pattern idea next time on a card as you did - on the spellbinder and the bg. You always have new ideas for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely luv this, it looks so real!! Super die cut used...........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi kathy, that looks delicious but it is not that hot here for that drink.
    it is only 10 gr here today we have a little sunshine.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. o yes that paper fits perfectly with that drink.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card!! Thanks for joining in our squigglefly challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum, Kathy, this makes me thirsty for some good, cold lemonade! Great job you did on it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and inviting. Love the image and the nestie. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I continue to be amazed at how such simple images can be turned into such FANTASTIC cards! I LOVE this - your layout and colours are just so pretty! Nice to see the fruit component along with this colours in this week's Squigglefly challenge! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!