Sunday, May 20, 2012

TSC Challenge 05182012 - SCS


This week the Twisted Sistahs' challenge was given by my very sweet friend, Shirley!  Shirley's challenge was to finish making a card or project you've had on  your desk - or make a card you've been putting off.  I had these tulips on my desk cut out with a die and did nothing with them.  So, it was very simple - used another die for the planter - some CS - and done.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Memento Black Tuxedo
Paper:  MFP CS
Accessories:  Tulip Die and Planter Die - Memory Box

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Kathy, I hoping I would find time to join in on this challenge...(Now that my craft room is done) because I thing I sure do have is unfinished projects...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lovely tulips kathy.
    you have made a beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!