Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MFP Sneak Peak (6/13) - I'm In Stitches


Ready for a sneak peak of another set to be released next week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.?!  This set is called I'm in Stitches and it is so very cute!! I used a few of the images from the set, and a sentiment.  I popped up the pin cushion with pop dots.  I took some twine and wound it around a small piece of CS to resemble thread - this was a fun card to make!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  I'm in Stitches by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Premium Heavy White 140 lb. CS
Ink:   Real Red; More Mustard and Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Pop Dots and Blue/White twine; orange/white twine

Be sure and check back here all week for more sneak peaks of new stamp sets to be released next week by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., as well as checking the blogs of the other very talented SR DT members (shown on my side bar).

I want to remind you of MFP's four day hop beginning next week, Tuesday, June 19th at MFP's challenge blog, wherein the new stamp sets will be released.  If you hop along and comment, you will become eligible to win one of the new stamp sets! 

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you this week and, especially, next week!

Later gator!


4 comments:

  1. Cool CAS card. Love how it shows so much of the set

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card kathy, hope you had a lovely vacation.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew cute, I love how you used the twine for thread on the spool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!