Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Outlawz Challenge


I'm going to submit this card for the Monday Outlawz challenge - Anything Goes - but it must have a sentiment on the front.  I have "friend to friend" on the bottom of the card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Pansy Pot by Marla Shega for Squigglefly
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks DP; MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS
Ink:  Copics:  R85, 83, 81 and Y38; Y23; E57, 55, 53, 51 and 50
Accessories:  SB Dies; Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



6 comments:

  1. I love this image and you have colored it beautifully. The nestie really makes it shine. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just beautiful and so is this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Kathy, the image and paper fit wel together.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this is stunning! You have coloured this image beautifully and I love the dp you used for your die cut.So realistic and pretty - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh super awesome Kathy. I just bought this paper for a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!