Friday, November 23, 2012

Winter Chickadee Christmas Card


This Christmas card is for the QFTD challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.  I used a new stamp by Northwoods I recently purchased.  The new QFTD is Mrs Noofy (Sue) - and she has an awesome gallery.  I CASEd one of her "bird" cards.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving - and that if you are out shopping for Black Friday sales - I wish you good luck.  The crowds will be horrible and the traffic worse - so I hope you have plenty of good cheer as you start!  I am an on-line shopper or a gift card kinda gal - so I wish you well  in your shopping endeavors!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Winter Chickadees - Northwoods
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium140 lb. CS; MFP Hazelnut Tan CS
Ink:  Copics: E43, 42, 41, 40 and E23; W3, 2 and 1; Prisma Color Pencils for pine needles
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Die; Black Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!!  Later gator!


6 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card Kathy beautiful birds.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Kathy. Chickadees are one of my favorite birds to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully done. I love how you colored the birds, an excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I LOVE these little tweety birds! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am mostly an online shopper...even get my gift certificates online.....

    anyhooooo....I just love this CAS, warm, and wonderful card....those birdies just made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable Kathy. I'm a bargain shopper. Not much online. But I cannot pass up a good GROUPON deal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!