Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sneak Peek - Mark's Finest Papers - In My Den


 
 
 
I've got another sneak peek for you today of another new set titled In My Den.  This set is perfect for everyone - including men!!  This set is great - and I will be using it in the very near future for a masculine birthday card and a masculine general-type card.
 
Remember, Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s 4 day blog hop starts Tuesday, January 15, 2013.  And, the more comments you leave on the blogs of the Senior Design Team, the more chances you have to win one of the new stamp sets!
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp:  In My Den by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS (image); SU Crumb Cake
Ink:  Copics:  Grandfather Clock:  E29, 27, 25, 23 and 21; YR24, 23 and E40
Accessories:  Pop Dots; Brown/White Twine
 
Thanks for stopping by - later gator!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. That clock is perfect for this wonderful, masculine card, Kathy. I like the CAS design, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clock, a perfect C&S man card Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!