Thursday, January 3, 2013

Squigglefly Sneak Peek

On Saturday, January 5, 2012, Squigglefly is having another new release of images - and you'll want to stop by and check out all the awesome new digis!  This adorable beaver is one of them - and this is my first Valentine for 2013.  There are a few sentiments with the image - and you see one of them on my card.

On January 7th, the first challenge of 2013 beings at Squigglefly! 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Happy Beaver by Fawn Palmer for Squigglefly
Paper:  SU Bashful Blue and SU Real Red
Ink:  Copics:  Beaver:  E49, 47, 44, 43, 42, 41 and R21; Tail: E49 and 47; Wood and Wood chips:  E19, 17, 15 and 13
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Window Die; Spellbinder's Matting Basics B; SU Heart punch

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you at Squigglefly for the January 7th challenge!


4 comments:

  1. another cute image and adorable card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't he the little Romeo? I love how you have him throwing that window open Kathy! the little hearts are such a cute addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love what you did with the beaver and that window is so pretty. I saw those in St Louis and they were sold out. Now that i have seen this card, I can see why.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!