Friday, January 11, 2013

Tutoriall Time on SpeedyTV - Paper Bag Flower



I know I keep saying this - but I haven't, until now, tried this tutorial either - sheltered life and all, you know!  Seriously, Tammylee gave us this tutorial on how to make a paper bag flower - it was easy and fun.  I made another flower which I will use on a card at a later time.

To check out this tutorial go to Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s SpeedyTV.  If you aren't a member of SpeedyTV - don't fret, it's free and easy to join!  Once you get to SpeedyTV, click on the Tutorial Time Link and the most current challenge number at the top of the list - and you're there!  After you read the tutorial, why not make a project featuring the paper bag flower and enter it into the challenge - you could win a great stamp set called A Cowboy Thing.




We hope to see your card or project at the Tutorial Time challenge!  Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



5 comments:

  1. Your tag is lovely!!! Beautiful flower...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag, wonderful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower is so gorgeous and I like it paired with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice tag and I am really liking the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!