Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Inspiration Challenge 20 and CCEE Stampers Challenge 1329

 
This card is for two challenges.  First, Shirley, our very talented team leader for the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s SpeedyTV's Inspirational Challenge, has selected three beautiful fancy cakes for your inspiration - and I mean yummy beautiful - it will make your tummies growl!



 
 
Aren't these cakes beautiful - and yummy!!  Okay, get your aprons on and get ready to whip up your cards.  Remember, there is a prize for the winner of the challenge!  Check out this fun truck - lots of fun male cards come to mind!
 
 
 Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lotus Blossoms by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb.CS; MFP Black CS
Ink:  Onyx Black
Accessories:  SB Matting Basics A&B Dies



The next challenge for my card is for the CCEE Stampers Blog Challenge 1329 - Sing a Song!  This month, our talented and sweet hostess is Sabrina - and Sabrina wants everyone to make a card based on a song - and you need to name the song title.  So, going back to the 1980's, I picked a song some may or may not remember by Allanah Myles - titled Black Velvet.  I remember cranking that song up in the car and blasting it out - and singing just as loud - and, mind you, I can't carry a note!  So, pick a song and make a card and load it up into Inlinkz for all to enjoy!  Remember to reference CCEE 1329!

Hope to see you all at the challenges!  Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



8 comments:

  1. Now I want cake for my breakfast, Kathy! That's a beautiful birthday card (could also be for "Happy Birthday to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white....not familiar with the song, but the stamping does indeed look like velvet! (I'll have cake too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful card Kathy in black and white.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I do love black and white combo. Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Kim B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just gorgeous, my friend. It has such an elegant look to it. The name of the song did not register with me so I had to go to You tube and have a listen. A great song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, this is so gorgeous! It looks like a framed wall piece! Stunning in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll have to check that song out later - just about to start watching a movie. It certainly inspired you to make a gorgeous card - very elegant in the black and white. I love Asian style cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - some awesome cakes and your card is wonderful. Peaceful and pretty - perfect for a birthday. Well done. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!