Saturday, July 26, 2014

Squigglefly Peek



When I was a kid, I always - always lost my kite.  My sweet Dad would go out and buy 3 or 4 at a time - and would keep giving them to me to lose!  This image is a sneak peek of a new image at Squigglefly from Angela Charles - titled Kite.  Be sure and check out the new images to be released on August 2nd at Squigglefly's shop - there are tons and tons of wonderful and adorable images!

Card Recipe:

Image:  Kite by Angela Charles for Squigglefly
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Bubblegum Pink CS; DP scrap
Ink:  G46, 43, 40 and 20
Accessories:  SB dies and Green Bella's Baubles

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the new releases on August 2nd!


5 comments:

  1. So pretty!!! Love the pink and green together. This image is really fun and I love the kite string!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great when a card can bring back or reflect fond memories isn't it. Great card Kathy! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute card. I loved hearing the story about your fly a way kites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the pink and green combination. The little baubles are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!