Saturday, September 13, 2014

MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 229 - County Fair





Hi there and welcome to a new challenge at MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends!  This week the challenge is County Fair!!  What would a county fair be without cows, horses, chickens, etc.??!!  This is one of my all time favorite sets from MFP - and it's called Flap My Wattles.  I hope you can join us and remember - there is always a prize to the weekly challenge winner!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  MFP Flap My Wattles
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MME Dilly Dally DP; MME Dolled Up DP; MFP Hazelnut Tan CS
Ink:  Copics:  E43, 42; R29, 27, 24, 22, 21; BG13, 11, 10
Accessories:  Ticket Die and Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at our challenge and be sure to check out the cards of the DT for some inspiration!

Later gator!



5 comments:

  1. Love the background this is a very cute card...............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is adorable!!!! I have that County Fair paper but couldn't think how to use it, I LOVE the way you used it as tickets!!! Your chickens are FAB!!!! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card. I love the chickens, it has always been a favorite of mine. Great job with the county fair paper. I like how it looks like the chickens are walking in a flower garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chickens and the tickets and the wood - you really captured the feel of the old country fairs. Fun card Kathy. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy here i'm finally
    so busy making cards.
    but you have made some cards too I see.
    this what is great and looks beautifully.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!