Monday, April 27, 2015

CSI - Case File 162




This is my entry for the CSI: Case File No. 162 Challenge!  

This turned out to be quite fun and a bit challenging!  I used all five colors and for the evidence, I used metal, circles, stripes, die cut and ink/paints.  And, for the testimony, I used Presentation: place journaling inside something surprising.

I used pictures of my handsome son, beautiful daughter-in-law and adorable grandson.

Layout Details:

Paper:  13 Arts Mental Vacation - Fields of Gold
Ink/Paint:  Tim Holtz Scattered Straw Distress Paint; Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distress Paint; Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Paint; Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distress Ink Pad; Faber Castell Big Brush Pen Black on die cut
Mediums:  Finnabair/Prima Art Basics Clear Gesso
Embellishments:  Prima Red Wooden Clock; Prima Black Wire Thread; Silver Brad
Miscellaneous:  Tim Holtz Emporium Ephemera 
Stencils:  13 Arts Mental Vacation Tattered Grid and Tattered Circles

Thanks for taking a peek!


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!