Monday, May 25, 2015

JUST A FEW MORE JOURNAL PAGES



Hope everyone is having a peaceful Memorial Day week-end.

I have just a couple of journal pages today.  I received a package of cute chipboard houses and decided to play with them.  I used Ranger Dylusions paints and Ranger Distress Paints to create my background.  I found an old Stampin' Up set of background stamps - and used all 4 of those stamps to add dots of color all over as well.  I cut out a tree with my Silhouette and colored it up with bright colors.  The last thing I did was to use Tim Holtz alpha stamps for my title.

Recipe:

Paint:  Background:  Dylusions Squeezed Orange mixed with some Tim Holtz Distress Paints Scattered Straw and Wild Honey
Stamps:  SU tiny background stamps (sorry don't have a name); Title:  Tim Holtz Work Text Alpha Stamps
Houses:  Painted with Dylusions Crushed Grape and Vibrant Turquoise and Holtz Distress Paint Cracked Pistachio
Tree:  Silhouette

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!


3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!