Wednesday, December 9, 2015

STUDIO 75 DECEMBER CHALLENGE

BLUE CHRISTMAS






When I saw the gorgeous mood board for Studio 75's December challenge - I knew I would make a layout.  My favorite colors - shades of blues and browns/beige tones.

Directly under my layout photo are links for the paper from Studio 75 used - a requirement of the challenge.

Layout Details:

Paper:  Studio 75 Splash 04 Paper and Studio 75 Winter Morning Paper (tags)
Flowers:  Prima Pearl Panache Snow Bird and Pearl Panache Blue Moon Flowers; Prima White Pearl Flowers
Mediums:  Finnabair Clear Gesso
Adhesives:  Hot Glue and Beacon's Fabri Tac
Ink:  Brown Archival Ink
Pearl:  Viva Pearl Pens - Cream and Brass
Bling:  Prima's Say It In Crystals
Misc.:  Twine

Thanks for taking a peek!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love the blue Santa and Polar bears. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kathy! Love the shimmery detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy, that you like the moodboard :) You have created very winter work :) Thank you for joining to our challenge on Studio75 blog! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!