Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lindy's Stamp Gang January 2016 Challenge








The above double journal page is my entry to the January 2016 Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge.

For the challenge I used Open Arms AmethystBodacious Blush and Mad Hatter Mist (from the Starburst line) and Treasure Island Aqua (from the Moon Shadow Mist line) and I also used Weeping Willow Green Gold Embossing Powder.  I used old pages from a hymn book, metallic thread, Clear Gesso, Texture Paste and a stencil and other embellies.

Thanks for taking a peek!




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage feel to this Kathy, also love the backgrounds, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a Fabulous vintage journal...love the background colors and techniques. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!