Saturday, March 26, 2016

BLUE FERN STUDIO AND MORE THAN WORDS MARCH CHALLENGES










Hope everyone is ready for Easter tomorrow - it is suppose to be nice weather here.

This page is for the Blue Fern Studio March 2016 challenge, as well as the More Than Words March 2016 challenge.

For the Blue Fern Studio challenge, I used Timeless and Serenity papers, as well as Iron Works 2 pieces.

For the More Than Words challenge, my page is covered with gesso, and I used the word Bliss.

I have added the links under each challenge's graphic to give you a quick jump to that page.

Thanks for taking a peek!


8 comments:

  1. Really BEAUTIFUL Kathy, so many awesome details & such a fabulous photo too.You have really nailed our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at More Than Words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing your projects in our More Than Words challenges Kathy and this is no exception. Great page and gorgeous old photo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful page!
    love the romantic style and all beautiful layers and details!
    thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage page! Love the papers and beautiful photo! All the best from More Than Words! :) I would like to invite you to visit my blog this month for a giveaway! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL layout Kathy! THANK YOU for joining this month over @ More Than Words! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, you have outdone yourself on this fabulous page. I love all the beautiful papers and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathy, this is lovely. Everything comes together so well to let your photo shine. Thanks for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious of a layout including my very favorite papers from Blue Fern Studios! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!